|Introduced||prior to May, 1981|
|Baud Rates||110, 150, 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
The HP 2624A terminal was introduced sometime before May, 1981.
The HP 2624B model was introduced in October, 1981 at a price of $2,890 and adds a multipoint capability, for both asynchronous and synchronous connections.
- 2624A Display Terminal Reference Manual, September, 1980
- 2624B Display Terminal Reference Manual, September, 1981
- HP 13220 Processor Module Data Terminal Technical Information, April, 1981
- ↑ "Upgrade Added to 'WP/3000'", Computerworld, May 4, 1981, pg. 79
- ↑ InfoNews/Hardware, InfoWorld, October 26, 1981, pg. 45
|This article is a stub. You can help the Terminals Wiki by expanding it.|