|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Latest revision as of 01:19, 30 July 2019
|Refresh Rates||60 Hz, 50 Hz|
The DEC VT8-E was a low-cost alphanumeric and graphics display terminal introduced in June, 1972 at a price of $1,900. The VT8-E consists of a PDP-8 and the raster display control modules M8335 (printer/keyboard control module), M8336 (clock and frequency divider) and M8337 (line buffer module), and a monitor and keyboard package that looks like a DEC VT05.
- interface to LA30 or LS8-E line printer
- VT8-E High Speed Video Display Terminal and Control option, May, 1973
- VT8-E video display control engineering drawings, January, 1973
- ↑ "Memories Cut Cost of PDP-8 Systems", Computerworld, July 12, 1972, pg. 15
- ↑ "Eric Smith's Retrocomputing page". http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/retrocomputing/. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Terminals Wiki by expanding it.|