This is the template for citing articles from InfoWorld via google books.
The parameters are as follows:
- Required This is the id of the google books publication. It will identify a particular issue of Computerworld.
- Required The publication date of the issue of Computerworld.
- Required The title of the article. Use double-quotes if it is an article and not just a section header, i.e
title="HP Introduces New Terminals"and
- Required This is the page number of the article. This is used to form the google books URL, so it must match what is in the URL.
- Sometimes google books uses a prefix other than "
PA" in the page argument portion of the URL. Supply anything between the
lpg=and the page number in the URL here. Default:
- Text to display before the page name in the display of the citation. This does not affect the URL, but is used when the printed page name is from a special subsection, i.e. "Special Report/"
- The page number to use in the display of the citation. This does not affect the URL, but is used when the printed page number is different from the page number in the URL.
- The name of the author of the article, if any.
- The volume number of the issue, if any.
- The number of the issue, if any.
- Names this citation so that it can be referenced again by the supplied name.