This is the template for citing articles from InfoWorld via google books.
The parameters are as follows:
- Required This is the id of the google books publication. It will identify a particular issue of InfoWorld.
- This is the page number of the article. This is used to form the google books URL, so it must match what is in the URL.
- Sometimes google books uses a prefix before "
PA" in the page argument portion of the URL. Supply anything between the
PAin the URL here.
- The name of the author of the article, if any.
- The publication date of the issue of InfoWorld.
- The title of the article. Use double-quotes if it is an article and not just a section header, i.e
title="HP Introduces New Terminals"and