Revision as of 15:42, 3 April 2012 by Legalize (Add documentation for template)
This is the template for citing articles from Computerworld via google books.
The parameters are as follows:
- Required This is the id of the google books publication. It will identify a particular issue of Computerworld.
- This is the page number of the article. This is used to form the google books URL, so it must match what is in the URL.
- Sometimes google books uses a prefix before "
PA" in the page argument portion of the URL. Supply anything between the
PAin the URL here.
- The name of the author of the article, if any.
- The publication date of the issue of Computerworld.