Tandberg TDV 2115
|Tandberg TDV 2115|
20 mA (TTY) current loop
|Baud Rates||110, 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200|
The Tandberg TDV 2115 terminal was the predecessor to the Tandberg TDV 2215 terminal. Pictures found on the web. The Tandberg TDV 2115 is a TTY replacement in the TDV 2100-series of terminals, a family based on a set of basic modules. (Screen) Cover plate in green or yellow.
The TDV 2115 is available in three versions.
TDV 2115 L
- Flexibility - display mode, cursor characteristics and of course the line interface are customer specified and set by switches at factory on delivery, or even changed in the field.
- A 7 x 9 character matrix with lower case descenders provides excellent readability.
- The range of asynchronous speeds include 19200 baud.
TDV 2115 C
- Microprocessor based TTY replacement to offer a variety of emulators and satisfy specific customer needs.
- Optional printer interface to allow hard copy of screen contents at speeds from 300 to 4800 baud.
- Optional 127 character set.
TDV 2115 CV
- A special version of the TDV 2115 C having video output capabiliy. A European standard video monitor with video input facility can be connected.
- The character matrix is 5x7 to comply with the CCIR video monitor standard.